Where does your firm rank?
Using the Rosenberg MAP Survey is an excellent way to benchmark your firm’s key financial metrics against your peers and uncover profit-boosting potential.
We are still accepting orders for the 2015 Survey. To order your copy of the 2015 Survey, please click the order button.
“An incredible, comprehensive collection of useful information.”
Timothy I. Michel, CPA
PRINCIPAL, MICHEL CONSULTING GROUP LLC
“An insightful, hard-hitting analysis.”
WHITLEY PENN, FT. WORTH, TX
“The quality of information is excellent! Great Job!”
CEO, KOLTIN CONSULTING GROUP
The CPA Industry’s Most Authoritative MAP Survey.
The Rosenberg MAP Survey is well-known and well-respected within the national CPA industry, due to its reputation for accuracy, thoroughness and high participation rate. Accounting Today calls the Rosenberg MAP Survey “the industry’s barometer for CPA firm practice management.”
Why The Rosenberg Survey?
- Results are reviewed for accuracy and validity by three CPAs, including nationally acclaimed CPA industry consultants Marc Rosenberg and Charles Hylan.
- Provides statistics not seen in other surveys.
- 83% of participants in 2015 were repeaters—allowing for valid year-to-year comparisons.
- We survey a robust pool of participants—395 firms participated in 2015.
- The survey is now online, making it even easier to complete!
What You Get By Participating
- A customized benchmarking sheet for your firm
- 40 pages of narrative analysis
- Row-by-row data for each firm—100 benchmarks in all
- Dozens of special analyses, including:
- The number of firms using each of the 6 major partner compensation systems
- Breakout of profits for firms by population size of their markets
- How staff to partner ratio impacts profitability
- Correlation of partner charge hours to profitability
Who We Are
THE GROWTH PARTNERSHIP
Charles and his partners have been utilizing the valuable data from The Rosenberg Survey in serving their clients for many years.
THE ROSENBERG ASSOCIATES, LTD.
Marc is perennially acknowledged as one of the 100 most influential people in the CPA profession.