THE ROSENBERG ASSOCIATES, LTD.
Marc Rosenberg is a nationally known consultant, author and speaker on CPA firm management, strategy and partner issues. He is President of his own consulting firm, The Rosenberg Associates, Ltd., based in the Chicago area. He compiles the most authoritative annual survey of mid-sized CPA firm performance statistics in the country, The Rosenberg MAP Survey. During the past 20 years, he has consulted with over 600 firms and published The Management Catalyst, a newsletter on CPA firm issues.
For the past six years in a row, Accounting Today magazine has acknowledged Marc Rosenberg as one of the 100 most influential people in the CPA profession. INSIDE Public Accounting has recognized Marc as one of the most recommended CPA firm consultants in the country. The CPA profession’s leading publications regularly quote Rosenberg.
Rosenberg’s consulting services include:
- Facilitating retreats
- Retirement/partner buyout/succession planning
- Partner training and leadership development
- Expert witness testimony
- Partner relations and conflict resolution
- Managing Partner coaching
- Partner/owner compensationStrategic planning & goal setting
- CPA firm mergers and acquisitions
- Practice Management reviews
- Staff surveys, upward evaluations
Marc has spoken at 5–10 MAP conferences a year for 20 years. He has spoken:
- in 26 different states
- to 15 state CPA societies, including the AICPA, and
- to 21 CPA Association groups
Rosenberg is a widely published consultant. His articles have appeared in Accounting Today, The Practical Accountant, Partner Advantage, CCH’s CPA Practice Management Forum, The Journal of Accountancy, Illinois CPA Society’s Insight, Partner to Partner Advisory, The Practicing CPA, and numerous state CPA society journals.
Rosenberg is a graduate of the University of Illinois.