Where does your firm rank?
Using the Rosenberg MAP Survey is an excellent way to benchmark your firm’s key financial metrics against your peers and uncover profit-boosting potential.
The survey is now closed for participation for 2023.
Final results of the 2023 survey will be available the third week of September 2023.
Note: There will be new key stats and ratios. Don’t miss the opportunity to see how your firm compares to this year’s survey results.
The 2024 Rosenburg Survey Launches February 15th!
If you did not participate in the 2023 Rosenberg Survey, order the 25th Annual Rosenberg Survey, 2023 edition today. The book and PDF will be available beginning the week of September 15th. If you order before September 15th, the PDF download will not be immediately available. It will be sent via email the week of September 15, 2023.
If you did not participate in the 2021 Rosenberg Survey, order the 23rd Annual Rosenberg Survey, 2021 edition today.
“An incredible, comprehensive collection of useful information.”
Timothy I. Michel, CPA
PRINCIPAL, MICHEL CONSULTING GROUP LLC
“An insightful, hard-hitting analysis.”
WHITLEY PENN, FT. WORTH, TX
“The quality of information is excellent! Great Job!”
CEO, KOLTIN CONSULTING GROUP
The CPA Industry’s Most Authoritative MAP Survey.
The Rosenberg MAP Survey is well-known and well-respected within the national CPA industry, due to its reputation for accuracy, thoroughness and high participation rate. Accounting Today calls the Rosenberg MAP Survey “the industry’s barometer for CPA firm practice management.”
Why The Rosenberg Survey?
- Results are reviewed for accuracy and validity by two CPAs.
- Provides statistics not seen in other surveys.
- 81% of participants in the 2023 survey also participated in the 2022 survey – allowing for valid year-to-year comparisons.
- We survey a robust pool of participants—293 firms participated in 2023.
- The survey is now online, making it even easier to complete!
What You Get By Participating
- Over a dozen of the CPA industry’s elite consultants share their observations and analyses
- A customized benchmarking sheet for your firm
- 40 pages of narrative analysis
- Row-by-row data for each firm—100 benchmarks in all
- Dozens of special analyses, including:
- The number of firms using each of the 6 major partner compensation systems
- Breakout of profits for firms by population size of their markets
- How staff to partner ratio impacts profitability
- Correlation of partner charge hours to profitability