Where does your firm rank?
Using the Rosenberg MAP Survey is an excellent way to benchmark your firm’s key financial metrics against your peers and uncover profit-boosting potential.
The survey is now closed for participation for 2022.
Final results of the 2022 survey will be available the third week of September 2022.
Note: There will be new key stats and ratios. Don’t miss the opportunity to see how your firm compares to this year’s survey results.
If you did not participate in the 2022 Rosenberg Survey, order the 24th Annual Rosenberg Survey, 2022 edition today. The book and PDF will be available beginning the week of September 19th. If you order before September 19th, the PDF download will not be immediately available. It will be sent via email the week of September 19, 2022.
If you did not participate in the 2021 Rosenberg Survey, order the 23rd Annual Rosenberg Survey, 2021 edition today.
“An incredible, comprehensive collection of useful information.”
Timothy I. Michel, CPA
PRINCIPAL, MICHEL CONSULTING GROUP LLC
“An insightful, hard-hitting analysis.”
WHITLEY PENN, FT. WORTH, TX
“The quality of information is excellent! Great Job!”
CEO, KOLTIN CONSULTING GROUP
The CPA Industry’s Most Authoritative MAP Survey.
The Rosenberg MAP Survey is well-known and well-respected within the national CPA industry, due to its reputation for accuracy, thoroughness and high participation rate. Accounting Today calls the Rosenberg MAP Survey “the industry’s barometer for CPA firm practice management.”
Why The Rosenberg Survey?
- Results are reviewed for accuracy and validity by two CPAs.
- Provides statistics not seen in other surveys.
- 87% of participants in the 2022 survey also participated in the 2021 survey – allowing for valid year-to-year comparisons.
- We survey a robust pool of participants—315 firms participated in 2022.
- The survey is now online, making it even easier to complete!
What You Get By Participating
- Over a dozen of the CPA industry’s elite consultants share their observations and analyses
- A customized benchmarking sheet for your firm
- 40 pages of narrative analysis
- Row-by-row data for each firm—100 benchmarks in all
- Dozens of special analyses, including:
- The number of firms using each of the 6 major partner compensation systems
- Breakout of profits for firms by population size of their markets
- How staff to partner ratio impacts profitability
- Correlation of partner charge hours to profitability
Who We Are
Charles Hylan, CPA
THE GROWTH PARTNERSHIP
Charles and his partners have been utilizing the valuable data from The Rosenberg Survey in serving their clients for many years.
Marc Rosenberg, CPA
THE ROSENBERG ASSOCIATES, LTD.
Marc is perennially acknowledged as one of the 100 most influential people in the CPA profession.
Carol Stano, CPA
THE GROWTH PARTNERSHIP
Carol has an unyielding commitment to detail, thoroughness and accuracy.